The Adobe XD 34 update is finally here. For those of you who don’t know, Adobe XD is an all-in-one UX/UI solution to design mobile apps, websites, and more. You can do it all, design, prototype, and share on XD. It empowers designers with speed, precision, and quality to iterate and share interactive prototypes seamlessly with team members and reviewers across different devices and platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
Adobe XD 34 is its latest update that comes with a slew of features and improvements. Here is a list of them
3D transforms: This is to let designers manipulate objects in 3D space and introduce depth and perspective in designs. You can rotate the object on the horizontal (x), vertical (y), or z-axes to create an immersive experience.
Auto-height text: The new auto height text feature adjusts the height on the basis of the context of the text while keeping the width fixed.
Component states in design specifications: Developers can now contextually view, inspect, and download the assets for all states of the component. No more listing the component states in separate artboards.
Why use Adobe XD 34?
If you’re unsure about choosing Adobe XD for your next project or not, here are a few points that might change your mind.
- Cohesive and consistent: Within the program, you’ll be able to build and leverage a component library. You’ll be able to use it to reference and implement UI elements, established patterns, and other interaction detail throughout the app or website.
- Removes guessing work: No more scrolling through PDFs trying to remember the working involved with each feature once the project is live. Prototypic functionality is certainly one of the most powerful components of Adobe XD 34. This feature will enable you to create a detailed mockup of the user’s journey throughout the website, interactive menus, dropdowns, and click through from one page to the other.
- Organized: You no longer have to worry about having to attach large files or downloading anything. If you’re using Adobe XD 34 for your project, you can use direct links that open up the prototype in your browser itself. XD 34 will also come with a built-in commenting feature that you’ll be able to use for sharing feedback or asking questions directly in the project.
- Secures earlier buy-in from key stakeholders: If your launch date is weeks or even months away but you require a way to present the progress of your team before the final website is done, then XD 34 is the answer. It isn’t limited to wireframes and can be used to create designs to leverage the same sort of interactive prototyping. You can create a mockup of key webpages that are indistinguishable from the real thing without needing to write any code.
- Improves and upgrades: With every update, Adobe continues adding new features and betters the functionality of the program. This will enhance your overall experience while also making it more convenient for you to develop projects.