Amazfit the smartwatch brand in the Indian smartwatch segment, has officially launched Amazfit Bip S Lite in India a few weeks back. At the launch, the company confirmed that the customers can purchase Amazfit Bip S Lite for a limited time period during Flash sales on Flipkart and the brand’s online store at Rs. 3,799 on July 29. Here are the details about the flash sale.
The first flash sale starts tomorrow on Flipkart and the official Amazfit India Store from 12 pm onwards for a limited time period. The second flash sale will take place on 3rd Aug on Flipkart and the official Amazfit India store from 12 pm onwards for a limited time period. The product is set to be available for the open sale in India on Flipkart and Amazfit online store, starting 5th August, 8 pm onwards.
Amazfit Bip S Lite is the latest addition to the Bip model that has gained wide acceptance in the market earlier. Bip S Lite is the lighter variant to Bip S launched last month in India. 30g ultra-lightweight and thin design smartwatch, equipped with power-packed battery life and Transflective always-on color display. 5 ATM water resistance, excellent battery life of 30 days, Bluetooth music control, weather forecast, and Heart Rate sensor, the latest Amazfit Bip S Lite provides an exceptional experience at an exciting price bracket. Bip S Lite comes with 150 watch faces with 2 custom widgets. The app worked with both iOS and Android.
Bip S Lite also integrates Huami-PAI, a revolutionary indicator of personal activity that gives you details about your heart health and overall fitness, helping you reach or maintain your personal best. Featuring eight sports modes.
The Amazfit Bip S Lite is equipped with daily tracking activities along with eight sports modes: Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking, Indoor cycling, Outdoor cycling, Yoga, Elliptical trainer, Freestyle. Huami self-developed optical sensor provides high-precision continuous heart rate tracking, heart rate warning, and heart rate interval values. The highly colorful display is always on and easily readable outdoors, even under bright sunlight. It has true bright colors with 64 Gamut. The app ecosystem supports both Android and iOS.
Amazfit BIP S Lite Features
- Weight: Approx. 30g (with strap) and 18g (without strap)
- Always On Display: Yes
- Water-resistant: 5 ATM certified (up to 50 meters water depth)
- Corning Gorilla 3 tempered glass + anti-fingerprint coating
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0/ BLE
- Battery Life: Daily use: 30 days
- Screen: 1.28″, Resolution 176×176, 64 RGB color gamut, Transflective Color TFT
- 150+ Watch faces (will have 40+ available at launch time, more than 150 watches to be uploaded by OTA
- Supported devices: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
- Sensors: BioTracker™ PPG bio-tracking optical heart rate sensor, 3-axis acceleration sensor
- Detailed sports tracking: Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking, Indoor cycling, Outdoor cycling, Yoga, Elliptical trainer, Freestyle
30-day battery life (Typical usage scenario):
Factory default dial, time display, activity tracking, sleep monitoring, heart rate measurement every 30 minutes, 100 notifications per day lighting-up the screen, exercise once a day for 30 minutes.
90-day battery life (Standby mode):
Factory default dial, time display, activity tracking, sleep monitoring; turn off Bluetooth connection, all-day heart rate and other functions.